I might not be able to respond immediately. Why?
- This isn't my full-time job. I do it after hours.
- I enjoy this sort of work. It's a creative outlet that I have the benefit of making a small profit from.
- I don't earn enough from these projects alone to sustain me and my family. I have to bring home the bacon somehow!
- I can be more generous with the time I spend on your project. I'm not rushing it so that I can move onto a higher paying one.
Will I be able to give your project my full attention?
- Yes. I am selective with the projects I take on board and I've built systems that ensure top notch support.
- I turn down projects that require my undivided attention or more support than I can handle.
- I've built a Support Portal, where you'll be able to ask for help anytime and find solutions to common problems.
- I'm notified of anything urgent and I ensure it is prioritised appropriately.
Why should you trust me?
- I've been helping a wide range of companies with their systems, video and websites for a long time.
- You'll be dealing with me personally. There's no intern or clueless colleague that you have to fill in.
- I never lock clients in to long-term contracts. I know things change and I offer complete freedom to change service providers.
- I've never had a client rage-quit on me yet and I don't intend on you being the first.